Shipping Container Cover, Portable Container Shelter, Shipping Container work cover, Shipping Container Shed. Relocatable Container Shelter.
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE EX-STOCK.
Looking for a wider container shelter, or cover for your shipping containers - we have pleasure in introducing the all new, 12m Container Shelter. Our customers wanted more covered area, and the 12m Container Shelter delivers just that.
The 12m Container Shelter or Shipping Container Cover from Shelter Station, sports a fantastic, super strong truss frame structure, that is fully galvanised. Keeping the sun and rain off your heads, equipment, stores and machinery is our extra heavy duty 610gm/m2 PVC tensioned cover.
Closed end walls - no doors, and end walls with mechanical wind up doors, are available as an optional extra. Please note however, that these are suitable only for standard shipping container, they have not been designed to fit Hi-Cube or Hi-Top shipping containers. Please feel free to contact us with any queries - call toll free from anywhere within Australia on 1800 199 060 or within New Zealand on 0800RAINING (0800 724646) and we are happy to help and talk though the options.
For those of you who like to read the detail - by all means read on . . .
- 12m width is net (or inner measurement)- overall shelter is 12.6m
- Galvanised 60mm (dia) x 1.8mm(wall) steel tube truss frame.
- Galvanised 60mm (dia) x 1.8mm(wal) steel tube purlins, connecting to the truss portals.
- 7 truss frame portals per unit.
- Galvanised steel Base plates - 450mmx200mm, steel thickness 8mm. 2" ratchets on each plate for cover tie down.
- Steel tensioning tube for cover down each side 32mm
- 8 pieces of bracing steel between end portals of 40mm (dia) x 1.5mm (thickness).
- One piece, 610gm per square metre PVC cover
- 3 varying end panels available as an optional extra - zip and roll up door, mechanical wind up door, and simple end wall, structure but no door.